Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Recycling runners

Guest phillyfan

Asked this once on CB, don't recall getting much of a repsonse. Anyway, what to do with a pile of t-blade runners? Is there a way to recycle these? I tried to sell them, for people that may have liked the duller blades, no luck. Does Graf/T-blabe have a program to return these so they can be re-used in some way? They have to have some sort of use besides filling the trash can!

Asked this once on CB, don't recall getting much of a repsonse. Anyway, what to do with a pile of t-blade runners? Is there a way to recycle these? I tried to sell them, for people that may have liked the duller blades, no luck. Does Graf/T-blabe have a program to return these so they can be re-used in some way? They have to have some sort of use besides filling the trash can!

They do make good butter knives

I recall alot of people saying that they use them for outdoor play. I'll probably use mines for that.

If they were my size I'd buy 'em... but I've got a short feet. You also could try the weird sharpener thing that they sell online. Maybe that will work.

Guest phillyfan

I'll look into the sharpener. But a chair? Ouch. You can be the first to sit on it if I do make one. ;) Pond hockey was suggested before, and it's a good idea, only problem is, maybe once a year in South Jersey is there a frozen retention pond full of water. And that's even rare with temperatures hovering right around freezing, it sucks here!