Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

hull retail

im looking for retail lh hull blades (innovative) anybody know any websites where i could get them, or anywhere i could get some from, also, so i dont have to start a new thread, im using a mogilny and i like more of a curve like a sakic, how do the inno nash and hull compare??

What do you like about the Sakic that you don't like about the Mogo?

You might like the Inno Nash, but it has a really low lie. It's available at HockeyAndSkateOutlet

Also, if you do want the Hull and can't find one, you can also look for the Hespeler Roberts.

thanks, lego, i just want a bit bigger curve than mogo, but i love the feel of innovative blades, i cant find the hull retail anywhere though, its driving me up the wall

I've found it next to impossible to find any curves other than the Mogo, Federov and Kovalev for Innovative. I've seen less than 3 McCarty's and one Hull OPS and I tend to look around at alot of various places.

The Hull is bigger, but it also has almost no rocker on the bottom and is an angled toe. If those things appeal to you, then keep looking.

1800faceoff has 1100's with a hull curve in a lefty and 260 flex

I've found it next to impossible to find any curves other than the Mogo, Federov and Kovalev for Innovative. I've seen less than 3 McCarty's and one Hull OPS and I tend to look around at alot of various places.

I have a Hull 1100 with soft grip. It's an amazing stick, I just wish I liked the pattern a bit more. Sooner or later I'll just cut the blade and hopefully it'll make a great shaft.

i might have to go with that 1100, does the nash on hockeyskateoutlet have the same details as the nas in the modsquad database(4.5 lie??) also, how similar is the inno toe to the hull??

I'm using the Roberts Pro 1100 right now (or will be once I hit the ice) and I know that the 1100 is a great stick. I haven't used the pattern enough to make a fair judgement on whether it suits my game or not though. The stick is great a shaft as well.

Sorry I know the angle is a little off, but they are a fair bit different to be honest with you. I'll try and get a better pic later if possible.

Sakic Vs. Roberts Pro (Hull Retail)

i might have to go with that 1100, does the nash on hockeyskateoutlet have the same details as the nas in the modsquad database(4.5 lie??) also, how similar is the inno toe to the hull??

Not very from the ones I've seen

Inno Toe Thread

so i take it you guys are saying the hull retail is the same as the roberst pro? because if thats the case hockeyskateoutlet is selling inno pro roberts pattern blades, if this is true, im gonna jump all over that