Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEVIN88GT

I dont need no NEW STINKING SKATES!

what a PITA looking for new skates... online prices are great on last years models (was looking for 6k rbk) but impossible to find them at stores to try them on.

So I said forget this... My 2003 Mission DNA D1 are extremely comfortable and I'm not ready to ditch the Hi-Lo platform just yet...

so...a major tube up.

New Wheels: Labeba Grippers Extra Soft

New bearings: Bones Swiss 608 Bearings

New Waxed laces.

Just like new and cant wait to go play on monday!!!

IMG_0441.jpg

Good for you, I have some 2004 Missions that I love and will skate in til they physically won't allow me to move. I'll probably do the same thing as you next yr...

Shucks... really loved that yellow hi-lo chassis. Been trying to get my hands on some Proto VIs so that I can use that chassis.

www.inlinesports.com has those VIs for $70 in size 8 and 8.5

On the topic of chassis: what's the dif between the Penetrator and Detonator chassis? (This should be good for about a couple jokes before an answer)

I dont think there was any major differences, just the color (could be wrong). Could be similar to the redstar eframe and the sherwood eframe, with a different color scheme.

I've got the Detonator chassis on my 1200c, and its fantastic. Also still got the old old old Generator chassis that came with my proto vsi way back in 2000, the infamous one with the turquoise axles.

Shucks... really loved that yellow hi-lo chassis. Been trying to get my hands on some Proto VIs so that I can use that chassis.

www.inlinesports.com has those VIs for $70 in size 8 and 8.5

I could do with a size 9.5D or 10D though... thanks for the headsup.