Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WingsVK97

Gear Factory Goalie Bags

I'm not a goalie, but I need your help. I work in radio and one of our stations has a mascot costume that weighs to ton. I told their promotions director to get a goalie equipment bag with wheels to load it in to help cart the thing around better. On Hockeygaint.com I found their "Gear Hockey Goalie Bag w/ wheels" for a very resonable price. It's basically a big bag with wheels, it has no accessory pockets or anything, which is good cause they don't need skate pockets for a big bear costume anyway. Just a big bag with a zipper and wheels. Now I wanted to find out if anyone had any experience with this type of bag...is it going to fall apart after the first week like I think it is?

I've have a "Gear" bag for about 5 months now and its held up fairly well. Mind that you get what you pay for and your are not paying a whole lot. So far mine has only had two minor rips around the edges of the bag on the outside of the plastic on the wheeled end. That was no big deal as I fixed those with a little duct tape. I think if your costume will fit (I'm sure it will as it is a BIG bag) I'd say go for it, besides for $30 I don't think you could find a better deal.