Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

one90 vs synergy girdle

i'm interested in these two but none of the lhs carry them so i can't see them in person and i can't find much info on th easton model. Any opinions on the two? Which one has better mobility and protection?

I don't have a whole lot of info on the Easton one, but I use the ONE90 and love it. It is extremely comfortable, the pads are easy to take out and wash the girdle, and you can adjust it with velcro on each thigh, the top above your waist, and then right below your waist. And if you get the Vaporlite shell, it fits real nice and snug around the girdle cause it is made specifically for it, not to fit over normal pants. I would check out how adjustable the Easton one is compared to the ONE90. I would go with whichever one offers better fit.

I don't have a whole lot of info on the Easton one, but I use the ONE90 and love it. It is extremely comfortable, the pads are easy to take out and wash the girdle, and you can adjust it with velcro on each thigh, the top above your waist, and then right below your waist.

I would go with whichever one offers better fit.

+1

thanks peck only problem is i'm actually going on opinions since there a lhs that carries girdles, i would also use an old pair of pants and cut the padding off leaving the tail bone protector in place.