Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor#42

New Synergy Blades...

The thing is, i have on 03 Grip and the blade feels great, it has a softish more forgiving feel to it but i just snapped it, so i bought a regular cause i was getting sick of grip and the blade just feels absolute dead ! I have 2 Vapor XX 's which are the greatest stick ever to hit the market in my concern, the thing is, i wish the synergy had at least half the feel of a vapor XX. Could my stick have a default ?

How did the stick chain go?

If you used the XX inbetween the Synergys that may account for your issue. I felt that my XX had more feel than my Synergy, not a big difference, but its a non-issue for me anyways. Everyones different though.

I use the XX's as my No 1 Sticks and have the synergy as a back up but i have used many synergys and this one feels very different to previous ones ive used. A team mate has a regular Modano and it feels NORMAL, where mine is an iggy, not to mention i have never used or owned an Iginla curve but the curve wouldn't change the complete feel of the blade would it?

Same flex? I don't see a reason why it would be like this, maybe it's a dud, maybe they changed something. Are they both '03 or is the new one an '04?

Same 100 FLEX and same 03 450 Gram Synergy ! I think it might be a dud cause i was told by 2 others who used it that they felt the same dead feel.