Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsabino

68-72-72-76

Hi, I'm wondering if using a 68-72-72-76 wheel setup on a tri-di chassis would work for obtaining more mobility on a smaller sized rink? I'm also wondering if this type of setup would cause the chassis to feel different. I must refer that I'm an adult, with that said I'm kind of wondering if this wheel setup will be too small for me.

Thanks for your help, regards

Nelson

It will most likely make you feel closer to the ground (good or bad I'm not sure) while going round tight corners and such, the side of your boot will be more likely to hit the ground as it will be lower. You probebly won't get as much roll or grip from the smaller wheels either.

It will most likely make you feel closer to the ground (good or bad I'm not sure) while going round tight corners and such, the side of your boot will be more likely to hit the ground as it will be lower. You probebly won't get as much roll or grip from the smaller wheels either.

Thanks for the help and info regarding the effects on the modification I was considering. Taking into consideration what you said I'll probably keep the setup as is.

regards,

Nelson