Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Crosby: First game stats

On that topic, Acadie Bathurst cut Roberto Luongo's brother last week because he wasn't working hard enough and he was depending on his brother's celebrity to get good spots into teams.

7 points and he was only even for the night?

Chadd, the QMJHL site is not being updated accurately. They are only filling in who got the points and penalty minutes accurately. Look at the shots.

7 points and he was only even for the night?

For some reason it looks like they weren't keeping track of the +/-, because every player on the team is even.

I noticed that but SHG are listed. In any case neither team played much defense and it's only a preseason game.

All true. To add on to what D3nZ said, Titans obviously have a goalie situation and Rimouski was never big with goalies and they are playing around with their rookie Scott Fraser. He is actually from my county.

If its only 2 shots, then that means he didn't get any Mario assists. Preseason doesn't say a whole lot. If I remember correctly, Boyd Devereaux lead the Wings in preseason scoring last year, and he couldn't even crack the regular line up.

If its only 2 shots...

If that's the case, the other team needs to fire the goalie. There are only 9 shots recorded.

If you look at the bottom of the game sheet, it says 9 shots total by the entire team. This is obviously wrong and I just want to make sure that everyone doesn't think that he only got 2 shots.

Sidney's line mate, Danny Roussin, is a sniper. If you look at the game sheet, you will notice he got a hat trick. Last year for leaders, it was Crosby then Roussin, I believe. These two together again are going to allow Sidney to destroy records.