Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiKappaPhi

car broken into?

So has anyone ever had their car broken into. This morning when I went out to my car, to my delight I found my window broken in with a ton of stuff missing most notably my ray bans and my alpine stereo. The police could not find any fingerprints and I have no clue what the serial number on my stereo was. So, am I the only one around?

One time we had one of our cars in the shop, so we had a rental for a few days. We woke up and there was a full bottle of red wine through the back window. They went through the car but they didn't take anything, probably because all it had was an AM/FM radio. That sucks though.

My mother use to leave her keys in her car when she was working as a waitress and one time two drunk guys stole her car and crashed it up near Northern New Brunswick as they were trying to get in Quebec with it. The car was absolutely totaled and I don't know what exactly happened to the guys, I was too young to remember but I do remember going to the scrap yard to look at it and it had barbed wire twisted around the axels and stuff. She doesn't leave her keys in the car anymore ;)

My family has had quite a few break-in's/thefts. Theres way too many to list so i guess i'll say the worst.

When my dad turned 24, in 1980, he bought himself a brand new yellow corvette. After about a week, it was parked at my mom's house, and it had been stolen. Two weeks go by, and my dad gets a call from his insurance company and the car was found crashed into a barrier on the throgs kneck bridge. There was sand and some marijuana in the car, so whoever stole the car had a nice time at the beach. :unsure: Needless to say, now im learning how to drive a manual tranny on it

I went to a yankee game a couple months ago, and i left my Sony MP3 player in the back of my parents Denali. We came out of the stadium to find the cars windows' broken and my mp3 player and the cars headunit gone. With no way to get it back. Best part is whoever stole my MP3 in the bronx gets to listen to some nice Hendrix, pearljam, and zeppelin with no way of deleting it since the port was broken. :) :(

When i was in high school my car got broken into, they stole my subwoofers in the trunk and one of my two amps. They also stole some cd's (they actually took the time to look thru my cd book and take what they wanted and left the rest behind.)

These days i drive a jeep wrangler....i just leave the doors in it unlocked and leave a couple bucks in change in it at all times because people always break into jeeps. I figure if i leave them some change inside the jeep they are less likely to get pissed and slash my windows out of frustration. That's my theory anyway.

I heard a story on an MB about someone actually breaking into a garage to get into a car.

When I was alot younger, when we lived in an apartment building, my dad's pathfinder was stolen out of the garage.

I heard a story on an MB about someone actually breaking into a garage to get into a car.

When I was alot younger, when we lived in an apartment building, my dad's pathfinder was stolen out of the garage.

Some people broke into our garage and stole my Dads wallet.They were looking for a spare key in the glove capartment.We found the wallet later but it was missing pictures of our family and the credit cards.

one time my family went to my aunts and we stayed there till about 11 and we got outside and our car was gone and i had my brand new mario lemeiux street hockey stick in the trunk :o i didnt care about the car i just wanted my new stick back ,they ended up finding it a block away with a full tank of gas and in untouched hockey stick in the trunk :D

If someone had taken an mp3 player out of my car I'd go Charlie Bronson, but then I'd have to feel like a jackass for leaving it out there.

seriously, i didnt care so much about the MP3 player as i did about the window. The window costed easily twice as much as my walkman mp3 player.

I got in on ebay for a pretty good deal also, so it wasnt bad. It was starting to have alot of problems so it was time for a new one.

yeah we had our car broken into once. they didnt steal anything except for some change and my dads shift knob. the worse thats happened to me is some kids stole the honda symbols off my accord. that kinda pissed me off cause honda charged me 50 dollars for each logo to put it back on. now i keep a stick in my trunk so if i see them doing it again. they'll be feeling alot of pain.