Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

Ace Jerseys

Is anyone here familar with Ace Jerseys? I think we may go with them for our roller team but their site doesn't mention price. We'd likely go with a sublimated design like a lot of the Narch teams use. Also, hows the quality? Do they stay cool? Any info (or pics) would be great :)

I have a couple ace jerseys. Cost wise when you order jerseys from them its usually $50 each. I dislike the collars style on the red jersey.

dsc1563nq5.th.jpg

dsc1564nq1.th.jpg

dsc1565ny1.th.jpg

Paid $65 a piece for ours. Quality is solid. Should've went with the lightweight material, though.

If you have someone to do the artwork, go all out custom. Dont pick a stock design.

Paid $65 a piece for ours. Quality is solid. Should've went with the lightweight material, though.

If you have someone to do the artwork, go all out custom. Dont pick a stock design.

I'm designing them myself and I think they're gonna look good. I'll post 'em up when they're all done.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

I have a couple ace jerseys. Cost wise when you order jerseys from them its usually $50 each. I dislike the collars style on the red jersey.

dsc1563nq5.th.jpg

dsc1564nq1.th.jpg

dsc1565ny1.th.jpg

Whoa, Summit Hockey? Check PMs