Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WingsVK97

Reebok Hockey

I watched the World Cup of Hockey (USA vs Canada) last night and to my surprise, several players had new Reebok hockey gear. I've seen the skate pics posted here, but does anyone have some good pics of the Reebok helmets that Iginla, Jovo, and Drury were wearing. I know I saw someone with gloves as well.

Does anyone have any specs on some of the stuff and is there more than just skates, helmets, and gloves? Like pads, sticks, and whatnot?

If you search or even just look down the page you'll find plenty of threads and posts with pics of the Reebok stuff from the nationl team training camps.

As for the specifications, nothing much has been released as of this minute.

Geki was kind enough to post these pictures in another thread some week or so ago, here you can see closeups of the various new equipment, including some Reebok helmet, gloves and skates, and even see their stick. Don't know if they make pads like shin pads or shoulder pads though.

Geki's equipment pictures