Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selke71

2008-2009 Ottawa Senators

So do they promote from within or do they try and bring in an established head coach? Obviously you still have Hartley and Tortorella still floating around out there

Pat Quinn.

I hope he wouldn't do it though, I have to believe he personally does not like Alfie.

It would kill me to see Pat coach the Sens. I think that that team is completely screwed and needs a complete overhaul. Hopefully Pat (or any other qualified coach) realizes this and stays clear. Can't help but think that its damn near impossible for a coach to change their fortunes. If I'm the owner I look first at the management and second at the players. Obviously something isn't right and swapping coaches constantly isn't helping anything.

Most of my life I would've agreed w/ this statement however I haveto say that Scott howson and Ken Hitchcock have come into Columbus and really gotten things in order in a fairly short time frame -- I've really been impressed.

Hartsburg deserved to be fired in my opinion -- The turnovers and lack of competitiveness from the top tier guys on that team is a result of the coach not holding them accountable -- if you have a contract all done and feel like your job is secure -- if your bench boss isn't on your butt everyday to perform it really easy to get relaxed........

Not to say that this organization hasn't been (continues to be) quite the gongshow -- but as someone mentioned previously -- it's a start -- I expect some more moves -- maybe not quite the Toronto extremem makeover -- but something similar to it for sure.