Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zfyfe

a few questions

hello im new to the site and i just have a few questions to ask...... i am going to try to turn my rbk 8k ice skates into roller blades and i was going to use the kuzak flat 76mm chassis with kuzak zone indoor 74a 72mm wheels is this going to be ok? i am 5'10 160lbs..... then my second question is what is a good pair of shin guards that arnt to expensive i just play in a pick up league.... any help would be great

thanks for looking zach

I can't help you with the chassis/wheel combo but as far as shin pads go the best thing to do is just check out your local hockey shop and find what's comfortable on you. If ts just pick up it's not like you're going to need 9k shins.

What kind of surface are you playing on? you might want to go to something just a touch harder than 74a just to get a bit more wear out of them, you should still get a good amount of grip from a 76a wheel and it'll last a bit longer.

For the shin guards, the RBK stuff is pretty decent (since they own Jofa), Itech also make pretty solid stuff as well. Just try some stuff on though see how it feels

im not sure what the surface is i can tell you its indoor and its only used for rollerhockey and its tiles and thanks and as far as the shinguards what i ment to say was what would be the most bang for my buck