Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

some help about a Franklin shaft...

well,my question could maybe sound stupid but i would like to know what mean ''thin-grip'' (when you select the item in stock)

http://www.1800faceoff.com/prod_selected.i...n=173&shop_id=1

it said SR;thin grip 4.5.....does that mean it sr model with int shape(i.e cyclone...)or the thin grip it not the same ''sandpaper grip'' that all franklin has...??

well.....thanks in advance :blink:

the franklin shafts i saw at peranis had like a thin top part, and at about the mid point of the shaft flares out to a normal size. its like a graf lazer. 4.5 is the flex

kind of like this ---------========== (wow that was terrible) :P

oh okay thanks!!!!! lol well i'm not a english so i didnt really understand the thin grip mean

but the thin part....is not like about 6 inch or what ever?? because i do have a franklin ops and it thin.....but for about only 6 inch(not the half of the shaft)

well anywayz thanks for your help

yea like a rounded shaft(vector 120C)

but i know that all franklin stick are rounded at the end to fit the hand(i.e momentum) but i didnt know if it like that for all the shaft

well that what i think now...but euh typhoon is normal hand size(well i think!!!)

but for cyclone yes is smaller hand