Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDhcky9

Easton Air or Bauer 6000 pants?

I'm also looking for new pants sine mine can't provide adequate protection anymore. My left hip has swollen to about double the size and has a bruse that is about 8 inches by 10 inches. Any suggestions on the best protecting pant would be great. I tried on Mission, Tackla, CCM, and Bauer. Tackla felt the best to me, but they were also $100 more than Mission's M-1, which was second.

i just purchased a pair of bauer vapor 10s (last years model) for $100 CDN. Theyre a really great pant protection and mobility wise. They are a very tapered fit (the leg openings are very curved and form AROUND your legs). The only downfalls are teh fact they dont have a zipper, and they dont have the standard suspender buckles.

But if your deciding on a pair of airs or 6000 pants i would suggest the easton airs. They fit me really well and i loved the mobility.

HELL YEAAAAAAA GO FOR THE SUPREME 6000 IM IN BIG DAMN LOVE WITH THESE SOOOO GOOD LOOKING PANT!!!! AND THERE SO CONFORTABLE

with a sooo nice price!!!! i recommend thse!