Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clark17

RECREATIONAL HOCKEY PLAYERS WANTED FOR LOCAL ARENA

Hi everyone,

I've been running a recreational hockey group for about 15 years and looks like we're short a few players this winter due to baby boom this summer and was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that is interested in recreational hockey for this fall/winter. We play out of a arena called Canlan Ice Sports in Markham, Ontario. Time slot is great from 10:15pm - 11:45pm for 1.5 hours. There are 30 games in total which we already played 1 game. Cost is $300 minus 1 game which works out to $10 per game. Pretty good for an hour and a half. Absolutely no contact physical play. This is just for players that want to come out and not worry about getting killed. All level. Female players are welcome. If you're interested, please contact me at the following numbers;

Bus.# (416) 730-6284

Home# (905) 472-5493

Cell# (416) 723-5493

I also need a couple of full-time goalies as well. Goalies play for free of course.

Thanks,

James