Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

Vector V130?

I was at the world cup game last night and when the game ended modano gave his stick to a little kid that couldn't be more that 8 years old. Since the kid was sitting pretty close to me, and I talked to him a little bit during the game I asked him if I could see the stick. He showed it to me, and I just thought it was a regular vector at first, but I looked and it said vector v130. It also was more of a dark blue or black. I didn't get a real good look at it because he had to go right away. Does anyone have any info on this stick or anything? Sorry if its already been discussed, but I haven't seen any topics on it. I wish I would have braught in my dig cam so I could have took some pics, but I wasn't sure if they let cameras into the building so I left it out in the car. I'll try to find some pics right now of the stick.