Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

diablo42

nikebauer supreme select 09

Yes, you can heat bake them. Keep in mind that the boot isn't stiff to begin with, so you are breaking it down even further by doing this. How do they perform? How well can you skate? Performance is based much more on the skater then the skate itself. You get indoor wheels($4.00 wheels), with abec 7 bearings (not terrible).

What skate are you skating in now? That will be an easier way to compare.

I have these skates. Yes the boots are bakeable - I believe the boot is based off the One35. Just remember to remove the wheels. The boot is fairly stiff - in fact stiffer than most <$150 skates. They are also light. Like Porky said, it all depends on what you are currently skating on. I was coming off a pair of CCM 2.0's that had flimsy quarters and outsoles that would bend like nobody's business. So for me it was a major step up. Did not like the fit of the Vector's. The Supreme boot has a wide toe box, wide mid, but near narrow heel - good for heel lock. My ice skates are Vapor's so the Supremes are a tad wide. No arch pain for me, but my toes slide a bit due to the wide toebox.

As for wheels, I switched the included hypers out for some 84A (I play outdoors) and converted it to a traditional hi-lo setup (very easy to do, just swap the rear wheel to an 80mm)

j67