Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaver5

Any edmonton South Side Athletic Club boys on here

B5 can be in any league, the entire B league is after rep. It starts at aaa then aa then a, then B1, B2, B3 etc....

Yeah that'd be St. Albert Source for Sports, it's not too bad I guess. Some of the stuff is a little overpriced and they don't carry all the stuff they could (Mission skates, Innovative, top end protective) but for the most part they're a good place to go and have good service. A couple of friends work there and can cut me a deal sometimes on things, mostly because I'm a regular customer though. Best sports store in Edmonton though is United Cycle down by Whyte Ave. It's massive and tends to have all the newest stuff before most places. Another neat place is Totem Outfitters, also down by Whyte Ave. sorta, they get all the Oilers stuff when they either don't want them or are done with them. Sticks, skates, gloves, pants etc... I saw a pair of Jofa 9090 I think, whatever this years top end is, going for $100 because they were dumped off by the oilers. Anyone in Edmonton interested in Flyweights, they had one there with a Mission graphite blade going for $60, it was a bit beat up but still had a decent feel to it.