Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whizbang

inman sports club in edison nj

remember this.....

a pair of these gloves popped up on ebay a day ago. shipped out of south jersey. only 30 mins away from the rink. the gloves are used... and going for $79. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

do i pay to recover what "may" have been stolen from me? punch a kid in the face and wish him a merry Christmas? or just say screw it and move on?

remember this.....

a pair of these gloves popped up on ebay a day ago. shipped out of south jersey. only 30 mins away from the rink. the gloves are used... and going for $79. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

do i pay to recover what "may" have been stolen from me? punch a kid in the face and wish him a merry Christmas? or just say screw it and move on?

No, you get him to send you a picture of the gloves verify they are yours buy them and then call the police and tell him he sold you stolen property. No sense in you getting arrested for assualt after the kid sold you the gloves back. Maybe you can figure out his address some how in the process and pay a late night vist to him.

I would definatly get the gloves back...I would be careful accusssing him of anything, whoever is selling it on Ebay could be selling it for someone else or have bought them off someone locally and has no idea they were stolen. Either way if you want to do something further, I would get as much info on the Ebay seller you could and contact the police and let them handle it.