Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whizbang

inman sports club in edison nj

for anyone who plays roller at inman sports club in edison nj.

stolen/lost

1 pair of maroon eagle cp94's 14in with Michalek stiched on the cuff.

please return.

pm me

sunday night while i was playing. from inman sports club in edison. i brought an extra pair of gloves, and that was them. and now their gone.

It's an ok rink. Not good, but not terrible. Locker rooms are ridiculously small. I hear, but cannot verify because I never played there, but the house league officiating is garbage.

o.. your funny. i live an hour away so i was just seeing if anyone had a pic cuz there isnt one on the site.

hour drive wont kill you.

It's an ok rink. Not good, but not terrible. Locker rooms are ridiculously small. I hear, but cannot verify because I never played there, but the house league officiating is garbage.

and what rink do you play at?

o.. your funny. i live an hour away so i was just seeing if anyone had a pic cuz there isnt one on the site.

hour drive wont kill you.

and what rink do you play at?

What bearing does that have on this thread? I play at Goodsports and Ice House.

Motown is brutal.

Inman is probably the best roller rink in jersey & officating sucks everywhere!

When you say best, what exactly are you referring to? The surface? The building? The amenities? The locker room space? The League management? I have been to a LOT of rinks, and in my opinion, Inman is nowhere near the top of the list.

Inman really is the best rink in jersey. It even has a legit B+/A level 5 on 5 league, along with numerous four on four leagues.

I'm pretty sure Inman's B league is better than most A leagues in the state.

As far as comp goes I think it would be inman and then Tab ramos in Aberdeen The ((er's have a pretty nicew rink down in the vorhees area as well I forget the name of it currently though. As far as rink condition and cleanlyness of rink I would have to say goodports in wall.

Motowns rink is brutal. It's a shitbox.

Inman has it all! 10 out of 10 hands down!

Wow, that must be some great Kool-Aid!

Inman really is the best rink in jersey. It even has a legit B+/A level 5 on 5 league, along with numerous four on four leagues.

I'm pretty sure Inman's B league is better than most A leagues in the state.

Talent wise, I agree. I just think the rink itself leaves a lot to be desired. Does. JC still run the show there? He could really make that place nice.

yea idk why they dont play at a better rink, or a bigger one. Motown seems small compared to these other rinks im hearing about. Is tab Ramos rink bigger too?

No, Tab is REALLY small, but run VERY efficiently. The league director actually plays, so he keeps everything run correctly. The A league is very good, the lower leagues are a circus talent-wise.