Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

2 good skaters looking for tournys

My friend and I are 18 and we're SOL for roller hockey this year. We are out of Bloomington Illinois which used too be the home of the Interstate Center roller rink (and hosted a Torhs tourny usually in April years past). As of late our home rink has been dis-assembled and sold.

Most of our fellow teammates from years past have gone to college and are not able too form a team this year. Not too mention it seems like most of the AAU, Torhs, Narch tournys are in FL, CA, GA, PA, NY, Ohio being the closest.

My friend and I have played at the platinum level at nationals the last couple of years, usually on a competetive team at regionals. We used too play alot at the Madison Square Gardens in STL but it looks like those tournys have passed. We are signed up for Statewars IL team but we'd really like a chance too go too some regionals (the closer the better) this summer.

Like I said we are both solid players that are cool headed (esp. for another teams roster), both apprx 6'1, 195 build.

Any offers would be very nice, Thanks

All Torhs Team