Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dolomite HD

Warrior Dolomite HD

Flex: 85

Curve: Fedorov Lie 4 non-grip

Height: 6'

Weight: 240

Postition: RW/C

Time-frame of use: Since April

Aesthetics: Big name call-out on both sides of the stick. Everyone will know you're using a Warrior stick. Contrasting graphics on both sides, nice touch.

10/10

Weight and Balance: Slightly lighter-feeling than the ONE95 I was reviewing simultaneously, however, does have somewhat of a plasticky feel to the stick.

9/10

Blade: A touch of pinginess blade-wise, much thinner than the ONE95. However, the blade still has plenty of life in it, and absolutely zero wear on it. Thin blade and heel.

9/10

Shaft/Flex: Slightly concave shaft, and feels very good in my hands. Flexes a tad softer than what is advertised, but no problems for me at all there. See more on this in Shooting.

9.75/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Much better than what I've used from Inno. Thinner heel helped with drag, however the blade is still a little bit hard on receiving passes, but a definite improvement.

9/10

Shooting: This was my biggest concern - last time I used an Inno/Warrior product, I absolutely hated how the stick torqued on shots - blade and shaft would twist, causing me to shank it. And all of those problems have been addressed for me. Stick loads up well, very accurate on net.

10/10

Durability: No loss of stiffness in the shaft, no major structural problems. Couple of scuffs here and there but no major chips or peeled decals.

9.5/10

Conclusion: Definite improvement from sticks of old, absolutely cannot gripe about anything about it. Thanks goes out to Keith Perera at Warrior Hockey for sending me a stick. Always appreciated.

9.5/10