Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sitzlejd

atdhe.net

Buddy on my team told me about this site. Useful if you have bad weather and they forgo the hockey game in favor of weather reports, as happened to me on Saturday. No "www," just atdhe.net.

i used that to watch the games but then i got my tv up and going. try out hockeywebcasts.com or justin.tv they usually have the games but atdhe has various shows and sports going on =)

Buddy on my team told me about this site. Useful if you have bad weather and they forgo the hockey game in favor of weather reports, as happened to me on Saturday. No "www," just atdhe.net.

wouldn't happen to be in Columbus, would you? that was pretty annoying. i'll add a +1 for atdhe.net. Tons of different sports, and a lot of good hockey.

Great site. I also use myp2p.eu a lot, you'll have to install programs to use it though, but the feeds are good and pretty reliable.

wouldn't happen to be in Columbus, would you? that was pretty annoying. i'll add a +1 for atdhe.net. Tons of different sports, and a lot of good hockey.

Nope, Cincy, but I think we saw the same storms. When they came through here they were heading northeast.

Nope, Cincy, but I think we saw the same storms. When they came through here they were heading northeast.