Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlehockeymatt

Looking for help with fit, and quality

i have them and i like them - it took a little bit to break them in - but now that they are broken in they fit me just fine.

the wheels that come on them arent the greatest because the wheel seperates from the hub - so maybe get some other wheels before you run into those problems

I am not terribly keen on the way that the pump is used in reeboks skates as it tends to be used in place of padding resulting in a poor heel lock (for me anyway). I'm not sure on what kind of a foot you have, but Monkey also has the old model Mission Boss on clearence for a cheaper price, in my opinion much more skate for your money in the mission.

skates are hit and miss,you should try on a pair of the skate type your going to buy before you buy them online.the right fit for your foot is important when buying a pair of skates,do you have local hockey shop you could try on a pair of rbks .