Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

help about getting new t'blade

hey,

Here my question,I would like to know if it possible to get chrome (complete set) in North America(Canada) ??

because, I find a place online...but it in UK and i don't think they do overseas shipping!!but if they do....that would cost me a lot!!!!(well...that what i think! :rolleyes: )

So any idea guys??(if not i will get the all white ''original'' t'blades lolz!!)

well I know hockeyshark can get some but I don't know if he will do this for me...and do some one know how much *approx.* it would cost me to order from Hockeyshark(maybe some one all ready got chrome and know the price... :unsure: )

Here my question,I would like to know if it possible to get chrome (complete set) in North America(Canada) ??

No.

If i find a place  online...but it in UK  and i don't think they do overseas shipping!!but if they do....that would cost me a lot!!!!(well...that what i think! :rolleyes: )

Obviously it would cost alot. Probably around $20-35+

So any idea guys??(if not i will get the all white ''original'' t'blades lolz!!)

Go with the original whites. The silver paint chips and looks horrendous when it does.

oh lol if there that cheap to chip after a while %?&$ that lol!!!

thanks men!

i'm form montreal and i still don't understand that lol

get the whites, it won't chip and won't make you a target

lol i like to be a target...i'M 6feet 1(without skate) 180 pound and i'm only 14yr(playing bantam)

So i'm always the biggest guy on the team and i like to get hit by every one lolll i make fun of them when they fell after ''trying'' to hit me!!!

but yea...I got a friend that changing skate and got so use for his t blade so he gave me his pair!