Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey_player_11

Cecilia Zhang has been found

That's digusting, they wouldn't even have pressed charges... How could anyone have so much hate inside them? They didn't even let her go home herself and no one would have found out who it was that could take a poor little girl away from her mother. That was wrong and digusting.

Fucking hell. I'm glad that her parents have some closure now but it's crap like this that makes me believe there's no god. Not even 10 years of age....

At least their is some closure for the family like was mentioned earlier, but it was a situation where the whole world was pulling for a better outcome than this.

At least she wasn`t raped,cut up, stuck in a suitcase and scattered around Lake Ontario, or Centre Island, like Holly Jones was.

Still this is a heartless act. Also, anyone read up on the anti-Sematic graffiti in Thornhill. For those of you unawar Thornhill has an increased Jewish population and has some upscale parts.

Wow, pretty troubling. I sure hope they catch the sick bastard who did that. She would have had 10 years old on tuesday. I am discusted by people who have the will and thoughts of doing such a thing to a poor inocent person. It's a very sad day indeed for people over there. :(

:(

thats soo bad... condolences to the family...

you guys think that sick, ever heard of the persecution of the falun gong practice in china? the youngest person to be tortured by police was an 8 month year old baby. the autopsy found needle marks on the baby's weist, blue and black bruse marks on his head and other parts of the body, and ankles. it was said that the police hang the baby upside down, and tortured him to make his mother stop practicing falun gong. the mother was tortured to death as well.

At least she wasn`t raped,cut up, stuck in a suitcase and scattered around Lake Ontario, or Centre Island, like Holly Jones was.

Still this is a heartless act. Also, anyone read up on the anti-Sematic graffiti in Thornhill. For those of you unawar Thornhill has an increased Jewish population and has some upscale parts.

Yea, they also vandalized 2 Jewish schools and knocked over gravestones in a Jewish grave yard. Apparently there are also swastikas all over newspaper boxes and subway stations too. Hopefully all this stuff will stop.

Guest phillyfan

That is sick, really sick. I don't understand why felons commit such crude acts, what is the point? The guilty did not demand ransom, so this was just a random act committed by a mentally-unstable phsyco?

Terrible, just terrible, I am disgusted to say I was born in Toronto and am a fan of the Leafs when I hear this crap.

If you wanna know somthing interesting about the Holly Jones case, my best friends uncle is the P.I. hired by Holly's family who actually found her killer and handed him over to the O.P.P., not before giving the sick **** a few shots though, if you every saw pictures of the guy after he was arrested you will know what I am talking about.