Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

am i getting ripped off on shipping?

what have been your experiences with shipping a shaft? i'm getting quoted 33 bucks for two shafts from the us to canada via usps, not sure if i'm getting ripped off or not.

One stick for me from Canada down to the US costs about $26 via Canada Post and like $36 if I do Xpress. I shipped a visor to another member here who lives in Australia and it cost about $15 and it took nearly 2-3 months.

Shipping from Canada to the US via Canada Post will cost more compared to shipping from the US to Canada via USPS.

watch out for brokerage fees i ordered some closeout gloves from hockeymonkey and paid there shipping price

and then 34 more bucks at my door when they arrived

the ups guy told me that when ordering from the U.S. to always get it expedited... because its faster and skips out on the brokerage fees so it cost more upfront but is cheaper in total while getting your stuff faster

does anyone have experience shipping sticks internationally from Canada? is Canada Post the best option?

Where are you shipping it to and what do you mean by best option?

If you're looking for the cheapest method I always go with Canada Post. One time I tried shipping an OPS to England; I brought the stick to the post office and they said it's too long and they won't accept it. I found it hard to believe since I measured it at home and was able to get a quote of $60CAN online. In the end I printed out my own labels from Canada Post online, affixed it to the blade of the stick and dropped it off at the post office.

On the other hand if you're looking for quick shipping, I dropped by Fedex after the post office initially refused to take my OPS and I was quoted $170CAN for 3-5 day service.