Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlehockeymatt

2008 mission boss

The mission boss skates 2008, have a 15% discount on them this weekend

and im intrested in getting a pair. But before i do make a purchase (which i probably wont)

can i get some feed back about them?? i had missions my last pair of skates right now im using tour code 1's 2007 model. and missions before were ok but they were lower line 2007 wicked 7.

and my code 1's have are nice, i like the speed but you use some agility. so bottom line if youve used them can you let me know how they held up, and some good and bad things about them thank you

I have 2 pairs of the Boss 08's. I converted one for ice so I'm in the boot quite a lot.

The boot is very comfortable but it took a few bakes to get the right boot on the inline pair just right. Until i did that the skates were killing me.

It is a very stiff boot and pretty light.

Straight out of the box I didn't like the pitch of the skates since my old Missions used the old high-low setup (72-72-80-80). With the Vanguard chassis I felt like I was back on my heels. I ended up putting a heel lift in which helped out quite a bit, though I may add a thicker one as i still don't feel pitched forward enough.

Overall It's probably one of the best skates I've owned and once i get the pitch fixed to my liking I think they'll be even better.

I have 2 pairs of the Boss 08's. I converted one for ice so I'm in the boot quite a lot.

The boot is very comfortable but it took a few bakes to get the right boot on the inline pair just right. Until i did that the skates were killing me.

It is a very stiff boot and pretty light.

Straight out of the box I didn't like the pitch of the skates since my old Missions used the old high-low setup (72-72-80-80). With the Vanguard chassis I felt like I was back on my heels. I ended up putting a heel lift in which helped out quite a bit, though I may add a thicker one as i still don't feel pitched forward enough.

Overall It's probably one of the best skates I've owned and once i get the pitch fixed to my liking I think they'll be even better.

thanks im probably gunna get them