Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$m0k3

2010 Olympic Hockey Tickets

I was lucky and ended up getting some, pretty excited but i didn't get any Canada games though. However i do get to see USA, Sweden, Finland, Czech and the Gold Medal game.

Its weird though i couldn't get any other sports, kind of wanted to watch the half pipe final.

Anyone else get some?

I was lucky and ended up getting some, pretty excited but i didn't get any Canada games though. However i do get to see USA, Sweden, Finland, Czech and the Gold Medal game.

Its weird though i couldn't get any other sports, kind of wanted to watch the half pipe final.

Anyone else get some?

Sure you did ;)

The gold medal was just a lottery, so i lucked out. Everyone else i knew didn't get anything.

Then a month or so later they had a random selection of games on sale to people in the lottery, so i chose some games but didn't end up getting a Canada one.

Im sure some people will be leaving the city for a few weeks on vacation or something that will rent out their place.

There will also be large camping sites made available to make room for a bunch of people (thats actually pretty recent news).

Other then that i would suggest booking now because the City of Vancouver is probably already booked up at a premium.

Yah I knew about the loettery and when they opened up the second wav of tickets. Shitty thing was it was a Saturday morning when they had the extras and I thought I had reffing. I say thought because when I showed up at the rink it turned my games were on Sunday. By the time I got home it was too late.

Yeah i went paintballing for a stag the day of the 2nd wave of tickets (june 6th) so i couldn't get on to get anything.

They actually still have some still available if you still want to see a game, the best i saw was Czh vs. Slov though.

Really? My uncle picked up a few, where did you get yours? Youll expect to see my uncle with full Canada facepaint, he goes to just about every event Team Canada plays in since he retired. Living the dream for sure.

They are still where you would pick them up on the Olympic website, you had to enter yourself in before the very first lottery to be able to even buy tickets now.