Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tipsy_39

harrow sabre and v.3 shafts

Hi,

was looking around for a new tapered shaft and am thinking about picking up one,

anybody got a review of one or could you compare to better known tapred shaft ?

i also assume the flexs are on eastons scale?

p.s i did search the topics that were already posted but they were not helpful to my question

harrows webpage

The only comment I have, is that I play with someone on an adult league team that has had their Harrow OPS for about 9 months now and it hasn't had any problems. I'll also let you know that this person is not really hard on their sticks though. Sorry if this doesn't help you much.

I haven't had the oppurtunity to test one out yet, but I do believe My boss is ordering me in a stick soon to try out. The people who have tried the sticks (all OPS) have loved them. They seem to stand up pretty well and have good performance reviews. I'll definately throw up some review on the equipment I get a chance to try out. I'd say if you can get these at a good price definately go for it, but if you have the cash and are a little unsure go for a name brand just to be safe.