Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IniNew

"Cag"-ing your skates?

Had an interesting video sent to me by a friend who was talking about how amazing the racing look on the second half of the video. It did look pretty insane, but the first half of the video is what peaked my interests.

Anyone heard of this "Cag" computer before? And what's the deal with the "Pro Pattern"?

cag one machine, it is one way you can profile your skates. its a good machine i have profiled my skates for like 10 years with it. awesome. i am not sure how it works if you are looking for techy stuff, but i know it can sharpen, and it can also profile.

looks like the same kind of thing as the pro-balance machines. I have had my skates balanced and love them. it basicly takes profiling one step further. can place your center more on yor toes, neutral, or on your heels. where it shines is it changes the contact points of your blade, increasing it from 1-1.5 inch to about 3in. makes you much more stable. I have to drive 4hrs to have it done, and will not go back.

I've used it for a while now to have my skates profiled, but not sharpened. I've heard it doesn't have the best finish when it comes to sharpening, so I've never really tried it.....but thats just what I've heard around the rink. I'd like to hear what some experienced people have to say about its ability to sharpen.

This is a for real marketing video? You would think that they would at least check the spelling if they are advertising their product to the world. Geeez!