Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sande

New Sande Website

"This improvement in your grip has to be felt to be believed. Not only is it more comfortable, it will improve your stick handling and shooting."

IT WILL IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS, must be a quality product

I noticed on the website that you can buy trigger finger palms seperately now. 20 USD I wonder if that is the goatskin ones.

hey what did you guys think of the new site , easier to navigate was a key idea for us as well as user friendly and quick downloading.

hey what did you guys think of the new site , easier to navigate was a key idea for us as well as user friendly and quick downloading.

I like the fact that you can buy online. I don't know of any online shops with Sande gloves. The gloves are still customizeable, right?

It's definitely better but I think you got a MS Front Page design there. There are a few formatting issues as well. It's certainly a giant leap ahead from the previous site which was extremely busy and hard on the eyes making navigating a chore. If you ever want to upgrade even further, just let me know. ;)

Yea they're goatskin. I have a pair I got for free. Mine may be the first pair. I'm not sure

If this is so why on the max 980 glove does it say trigger finger palm and reinforced nash palm? or is the palm goat skin reinforced by nash or the other way around perhaps ?

I like it, nice job.

Yea they're goatskin. I have a pair I got for free. Mine may be the first pair. I'm not sure

If this is so why on the max 980 glove does it say trigger finger palm and reinforced nash palm? or is the palm goat skin reinforced by nash or the other way around perhaps ?

The palms that are bought seperately are goatskin. The palm that comes standard with the glove is nash, upgradeable to goatskin if you want.

Exactly. I just have the palms seperately and I'm gona send them to fixitbymail.com when either of my pairs need to get repalmed.

It's definitely better but I think you got a MS Front Page design there. There are a few formatting issues as well. It's certainly a giant leap ahead from the previous site which was extremely busy and hard on the eyes making navigating a chore. If you ever want to upgrade even further, just let me know. ;)

lol, that was my first impression, frontpage! My first editor, btw. Site looks a little screwy in safari tho