Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Chassis Question

Hi, I have a pair or rbk 8k inlines on the way and i was slightly weary of getting the tri dri chassis but i went for it and got the skates as there were no other inline skates i wanted at the time. However i have a mission vanguard lying around and i was wondering whether it would be a better option to put the vanguards on my new rbks or shall i leave the tri dri chassis on them as swapping the chassis may make the joint between the chassis and boot weaker over time?

If you like the tri leave it, if you've used vanguards in the past and like them better then go for it and make the switch. Many people make switches multiple times from chassis to chassis and never have a problem with boot weakening.

If you like the tri leave it, if you've used vanguards in the past and like them better then go for it and make the switch. Many people make switches multiple times from chassis to chassis and never have a problem with boot weakening.

Agreed.

If you like and can use your current chassis, leave it on. No sense it putting a bunch more holes in just to switch it out.