Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matix218

CCM/RBK Tri-Di question

Hey quick question for all of you Roller Chassis experts out there.

I know that on the Tri Di chassis (CCM/RBK) that only 3 of the 4 wheels touch at any given time. I was wondering if there is any wheel setup you can use on this chassis that will make it so all four wheels touch. I hate the feeling of rockered roller hockey skates and I much prefer a flat setup but i am very partial to CCM boots (due to using them for ice for so long) so I was wondering if there is any wheel combination that you can use on the tri-di that will make it so all four wheels are touching?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Im thinking about getting the new 8k's the 2010 model when they come out

but the only concern i have is the wheel line up, rite now im using the hummer frame on my code 1's

and i have lots of speed but some times the wheel line up decreased my agility. so bottom line

if i got the 8k's would i have and decrease in speed??

if it really bothers you, why not swap out the chassis and replace it with some Sprungs?

Fixed. :D

Seriously, you get the speed of the hummers with the manuverability of, well, I'd venture a guess that its better than any other chassis out there.

2cents.gif

if it really bothers you, why not swap out the chassis and replace it with some Sprungs?

Fixed. :D

Seriously, you get the speed of the hummers with the manuverability of, well, I'd venture a guess that its better than any other chassis out there.

2cents.gif

Thanks.. should have mentioned that from the start. I think I should have been trying to sell him the idea of the sprungs...

Just a note though, my sprungs are pretty seasoned in, now the front and rear wheels dont really touch the floor unless I'm skating on them.

Just a note though, my sprungs are pretty seasoned in, now the front and rear wheels dont really touch the floor unless I'm skating on them.

Really? So if yo set your skate on the table the front & rear wheels don't (or hardly) touch? How long have you been running those frames / bushings?

Hey quick question for all of you Roller Chassis experts out there.

I know that on the Tri Di chassis (CCM/RBK) that only 3 of the 4 wheels touch at any given time. I was wondering if there is any wheel setup you can use on this chassis that will make it so all four wheels touch. I hate the feeling of rockered roller hockey skates and I much prefer a flat setup but i am very partial to CCM boots (due to using them for ice for so long) so I was wondering if there is any wheel combination that you can use on the tri-di that will make it so all four wheels are touching?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

It is very annoying that the front wheel is so small to begin with and that's the wheel that burns out the fastest anyway.

I'll be throwing the HUMMER frames my Code 1s on my 8Ks this week. My 8Ks are coming in tomorrow and I'll give them a shot at practice tomorrow, but I just love the all 80mm setup and don't really want to have to adapt to something new again.