Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twes14

Help with Gloves

I need a new pair of gloves for my new team. I had thoughts about Warrior Fubar gloves. I've only heard good things about them so far. My only real concern about them is that these specific ones only come in 13' or 15' and I haven't used 14' gloves before but I think its about time to move to 14'. I currently use Tour Evo gloves, 13' and it feels like my forearms are pretty exposed. What do you guys think about the gloves? Good gloves, bad, do glove sizes run bigger or smaller or no change at all with warrior? Would you suggest going with 15' or 13'. Anything helps... Thanks.

Gloves are about hand protection. If you want something for forearms get an extended elbow pad.

if you like the 13's, go with the 13's. We have a guy on our team that's 6'3" and used 13" gloves....coincidentally there's a guy that's 5'10 and wears 15" gloves. It's kind of personal preference. If you're worried about forearm protection get a slashguard or longer elbow pads.....or get some pro-stock ryan smyth or colin white warriors. lol

i have reebok 3k gloves size 15 im actually a size 13/14 but got a bigger size for more protection from the puck and they seem big when i put my hand in but after a couple of weeks of play they are fine...you dont even notice the size after a while

Well I talked to my friend a little wile ago who said he had a way of putting electrical tape on the gloves to make them look pretty good. That was my biggest concern, the color. I like them now. But while I was working on them, I had a practice and had to borrow a pair from my friend who wears 14'' and they felt huge! Thanks though guys! It really was helpful.