Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mission Control

Mission 2010 Roller Hockey Website

The new fit is awesome. I skated in the skates at NARCh a few times with both the skates they had for show/use and a pair right out of the box. They felt awesome. I was a 11.5 in my Boss Skates and now a 9.5 in the Boss SE. Keep in mind everyone likes their fit differently.. Some like it snug some do not. The new line is awesome..

When is the equipment...ie: Gloves supposed to hit the market.....Also if I wear a size 6.5D in Mission He10000's what size would be comparable in this new line?

new website looks awesome, but that's kind of status quo for Mission year after year

Stock: depends on how snug you wear them. My feet measure 8D/7.5EE on a Bauer brannock and my Missions are 8.5D with a pretty tight fit. The HE10000 width and depth I believe will be closer to the Vapor line than the new Missions. The new Mission line is built off of a Supreme last, so if you're on the border for forefoot width and boot depth the new line might fit well, but if you're a low-med volume and average/narrow width the Vapors may be the way to go.