Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMart10

Mission Sizing Question

I'm in a little bit of a dilemma right now because I found a pair of '08 Mission Boss skates for $169.99, but they only have 7.5ds left. That's a pretty tough deal to pass up considering skates are so damn expensive and it's been a while since I've skated inline so I'm not really all that familiar with the boot sizes. I know that Missions apparently run true to shoe size, and I wear a size 8.5 shoe, but my foot is closer to an 8. In someone's expert guess/opinion, will these skates be too snug on my foot or do you think my foot should be able to fit in them alright. I have a pretty narrow foot and I wear a size 6.5d x:60 on the ice that fits perfectly. I would would go to my LHS to try a pair of missions on, but the only place by me is a Peranis that doesn't carry Missions in their store.

My mission Lts fit me in my regular shoe size but there is a little bit of room in there

tough call

i'd wait for one of the hockey buffs to answer

Missions dont run true to shoe size, they havent ever done that even though its been mentioned a few times

I wear a size 10.5 sneaker with the usual finger spacing at the front, and fit into a Mission size 9 boot.

For that price, I would jump at the chance to get them... they are a really nice boot.

For what its worth, I wear shoe size 9.5 and my current (old sizing) Missions are a 9. I have room. My even older Missions were a 8.5 and I fit after baking. Its a tough call!

They are def not true to size though.

FWIW I wear an 8 in the new Missions/Bauers and have been in an 8.5 Mission the last few years once they started widening the forefoot area a little compared to the Helium and older lines. In the older lines I was wearing a 9, and the 8.5 the last couple years just fit for my longer foot. I'd say 7-7.5 in prior yr Missions would be the sizing for you to look at based on your Vapor size, but there's still no substitue for putting your foot in the boot and seeing how it feels.