Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flood-23

New stick

Alright lads anybody work or know anywhere I can get two ccm u+ cl sticks for a resonable price ? puck stop have got them in at 220 each but on hockey monkey theyre 209 dollars each nearly 100 quid cheaper any info would be appreciated cheers

I'd keep an eye on ebay. Sticks pop up on there now and again and you can try to work out a deal for shipping them over. I've had some good experiences of getting them shipped.

I meant a deal with sellers on ebay, and on this site too. Stores like monkey aren't going to make a deal to get a stick shipped over here coz it isnt really worth their while, plus even if they do you'll get hung out on tax for something the size of a stick. Do you have any family/friends in the USA, they could ship it over as a gift? or know anyone going over for xmas? Those are both possible ways to get sticks here