Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrakos

Synthesis garbage

for who ever has synthesis blades, have you noticed they crack right up the middle of the blade? i have gone through 4 of them already and they only last 3 months????? do they have 30 day warrentys? does easton have a number i can call regarding this problem? thanks.

for who ever has synthesis blades, have you noticed they crack right up the middle of the blade? i have gone through 4 of them already and they only last 3 months????? do they have 30 day warrentys? does easton have a number i can call regarding this problem? thanks.

Mine usually hold up pretty well. If your cracks are starting at the heel it could be a sign that you are using a blade with too high of a lie.

I have noticed my Synth. blades cracking along the bottom as well starting behind the middle, but it takes about 4-5 months for that to happen to mine. Synth/Z-Carbon blades don't resist chipping and scraping very well from my experience. If you haven't done so already, try running the bottom with an extra strip of tape or two and retape every game or period if worn.

when I used it as my primary stick that did happen to me. I got a new blade, but i haven't used that stick in a while, I've been using my XX.

All my Easton blades including SyNergies and syNthesis blades always crack along the top for no reason. But all my other brand's blades crack in other places due to wear.

i had the same problem. if you send an email to easton concerning this theyll tell you to go to your lhs and they can do an authorized return. I did this back in february without a problem. But i do have a question........if you have a problem with synthesis blades breaking, why do you still use them? I switched to hybrid synthesis blades and i couldnt be happier

i had the same problem. if you send an email to easton concerning this theyll tell you to go to your lhs and they can do an authorized return. I did this back in february without a problem. But i do have a question........if you have a problem with synthesis blades breaking, why do you still use them? I switched to hybrid synthesis blades and i couldnt be happier

Well I bought 2 blades at first for two shafts and 1 cracked on the top and the other one just broke normally. I bought 2 more blades and 1 cracked on the top.

I bough a Si-Core and it cracked on the top. I have had some other problems too but I won't mention them.

When I took the Si-Core to my LHS they said that someone had to step on it for all them to break like that. So I just gave up on Easton sticks except for the odd Synergy I get for roller hockey.

i've had my Synthesis LH modano for over a year i dont use it much any more but i did use it for about 6 monthes stright only a small chip in the heel may be i just got luckey

just realised that this doesint really have any thing to do with this topic lol sorry

My Synthesis blade cracked on the bottom, right down the middle. But it wasn't totally unexpected, because I was using it for roller on painted concrete.