Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conroy22

o'fallon, missouri men's c league roller hockey

Hey all male roller hockey players!! I am a 31-year-old roller hockey skater trying to put together a team by jan. 6. it is for a c league on wednesday nights at matteson square garden in o'fallon, missouri. it's a nice rink with pretty decent referees, and as in most roller hockey leagues it's no-checking. i need at least 7 skaters, ideally 8 to 10, and a goalie. the cost would be around $100 per skater, goalie free of course, for 10 games plus playoffs; and every team makes the playoffs. basically, i'm looking for players about 16 years old and up (i don't care how old you are as long as you still got it) who love to play hockey. i'm an easy-going yet passionate guy, so you know what to expect out of me as a captain. and i'm a pretty decent player--i score about 2 goals a game at the same complex in a sunday night league (but i'm a better passer than scorer). so anybody who wants to play some fun uptempo hockey let me know as soon as possible!