Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jesse_01

Non Hitting shoulder pad

Motocross SixSixOne ASSAULT PRESSURE SUIT

http://www.sixsixone.com/Catalog_661Moto.a...1b-d033fea8f3af

I have seen guys wear them while riding and take some nasty spills. Spine protection wise they are really nice. Just a thought, or I could be right out to lunch.

I dig it! I would even wear em in a hitting league, but I would just rock shoulder caps like good old Mcsorely.

Yeah, I think something like that could really catch on. It's really easy to wear and isnt bulky like a lot of pads these days, plus is offers much more protection than sherwood 5030's. Probably the biggest thing working against it is the fact that a) it is a motocross/mountain bike product and b ) it isn't a traditional shoulder pad.

I have an old par of 661's that I've used for BMXing racing or Downhilling in the summer. They could work, but on the pair I have the back peace doesn't come off. That would ruin it comfort wise, because I think it would make it difficult to wear with hockey pants. Other wise I agree they fit very comfortable, light, and very low profile.