Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sw2001

ZT Edge grip spray

Has anyone used ZT Edge grip spray? I just bought a new Bauer Vapor X:60 without grip for a really good price (didn't have any with grip available or I would have just bought that), but after playing with it last night, I realized how much I like the feeling of grip on a stick. I like the X:60 a lot, but would like it better with grip. My LHS said that I can use ZT Edge grip spray to get that grippy feeling. Just wanted to know if anyone used it and if it does feel like normal grip that comes on sticks and also how easy it was to spray on...was it messy, smelly? I don't want to damage the stick or my gloves either. Thanks!

I actually just bought some from MCsports because im a grip lover as well.

It works pretty good. It doesnt feel sticky like some sprays do, but its not the nice rubber feeling grip that you get on your easton/bauer/warrior grips. I re-apply it after every three skates or so.

Overall its really nice compared to the previous grip sprays ive tried

Yes, there is. It's made by Adeo Sports. I can't really find any info on it. I do see that hockey monkey europe sells it online. Here's the link...

http://www.hockeymonkey.eu/accessories-zt-...1291-c-146.aspx

I think this is the one my LHS sells, but I'll have to check tomorrow. I'll post here if they do carry it. If they don't have this one, I am going to buy the one from hockey monkey and try it out. Maybe it will be a little different from the baseball one??

I picked up some of the adeo sports grip spray and it works pretty good. This is specifically designed for hockey sticks, but you can use it on your gloves too if you wanted. I didn't actually spray it directly on my stick...I sprayed it first on a small brush and brushed it on lightly. You could probably just use a rag. I didn't want to spray too much on and have it be too sticky that's why I used the brush. It dried in a minute or so and it actually did have that rubbery feel like you get on most grip sticks. It's not exactly the same, but pretty damn close. I was thinking that it would just be sticky, but it isn't. This is a great solution. Now I don't have to try to sell this stick and buy a new X:60 with grip.