Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

Rinks near Fredericksburg, VA

To those from around DC.

I'm going to Fredericksburg, VA for a week and was curious if there's any inline or ice rinks close by. I've been told they used to have one of each in town but they both recently closed down?

Looking for pickup or open hockey.. richmond and potomac are a little far but may be best bet?

Thanks in advance.

For roller, The Box in Chantilly(?) is an option. I believe Slapshotz in Fredericksburg closed down, but I am not quite sure. I dont know about pick up though, havent played inline in a while.

As for ice time, there are a few rinks, most around an hour drive from where youre at. Skate Nation is in Richmond, about 45 minutes from Fredericksburg. Prince William Ice Center used to be about 35 minutes, but that rink (my home rink) collapsed from the last blizzard. Kettler is about an hour and a half, but is probably one of the top rinks that are around here, so it may be worth the drive. Ashburn Ice House is about the same as Kettler.

Then there are also options in Maryland, but probably not worth the drive from FBurg.