Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reddevils9119

Black Blades on Sport Court

So my college has intramural floor hockey, and we will be playing on a sportcourt. I have a stick with a black wooden blade on it, will the blade mark up the court at all? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never played on a sportcourt before so I'm not sure what to expect.

So my college has intramural floor hockey, and we will be playing on a sportcourt. I have a stick with a black wooden blade on it, will the blade mark up the court at all? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never played on a sportcourt before so I'm not sure what to expect.

reddevils9119,

The sport court your playing on at the Marino Center is already black so you've got nothing to worry about using a black blade.

reddevils9119,

The sport court your playing on at the Marino Center is already black so you've got nothing to worry about using a black blade.

Sweet thanks... Do you go to NU?

Sweet thanks... Do you go to NU?

Once upon a time I did...Class of '03. I was one of the people who helped put that floor down originally, probably spent more time on that sport court than the library.

ive heard of a lot of places not allowing black tape on sports court. I play on sports court all the time with black take and it doesnt mark it, i sure would see it because they dont do anything to the floor, no dusting no nothing.