Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goaliemanshark

SF bay area, california C League

Hey i know this is a long shot, but i need one more player to fill out my roster before the season starts on April 11th. My team is new and joining the PHA C league. Let me know...

What nights do you guys play, how many games in the season, and what is the cost?

I might be interested. I play at Logitech in SJ and have played on teams from Single E through Double C. I typically play center, but play anything except goalie, really.

We play Sunday night and once in a while on Wednesday night. Its a 16 game season and the cost is 488 dollars. But we are ordering jerseys and socks which is 190.

Thats quite the range of difficulty haha. You may be miles better then us. San Jose is MUCH better then the PHA

I've got two other teams that I play for that go on Sundays, so it probably wouldn't work out.

Also, I didn't think there would be much difference in the skill levels between the two rinks. Why do you think that? Unless you're just talking about the ice surface, because that Valco rink does get pretty bad.