Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Bauer RX25

Anyone got these skates or have any info on how they perform? Im thinking of getting a pair as i dont really want to splash the $ for the RX60s but im concerned the rx25 are too cheaply built compared the the rx60?

I love the RX25 for that mid price you cant beat them I could never pay the X60 price. Stiffness Is great and previously owning the X20s the X25s have a surprising big difference just feels more "complete" the weight on them is pretty good I like the response from the boot overall a great skate but I mean if your looking for top of the line im sure the X60s are going to be unreal with the boot labeda addictions and swiss bearings it has to be like heaven.

they suck.. im from chicago and the pair i bought the right boot the chassis was put on wrong. it was crooked. i looked around at other stores and they were all like that. used them less then 10 times and the toe caps started to come off. they were extremely stiff and didnt allow for much of a forward lean that im used to after using mission my whole life. brought them back to total hockey and they looked at the chassis and took em back with out question. got the mission assasin se and they feel so much better. hopefully they will last more then ten times since i know bauer put these skates together too.