Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tscharf

Hockey Socks

Has anyone had any issues with the fact that there is a velcro tab on the front only?

I wear Bauer loose fit jocks with both front and rear tabs, and am concerned the Reebok socks will fall off during hard play. Because of this, I'm considering having a local tailor sew on a velcro tab on the back of the Edge socks...

Yeah, I often tape them to my shorts because of the lack of Velcro in addition to the fact that they hang and sag like some old...well, you get the idea.

Lets see if they shrink.

Has anyone had any issues with the fact that there is a velcro tab on the front only?

I wear Bauer loose fit jocks with both front and rear tabs, and am concerned the Reebok socks will fall off during hard play. Because of this, I'm considering having a local tailor sew on a velcro tab on the back of the Edge socks...

Side note: kudos to www.greatskate.com for having several colors in stock this late in the season, though with year-round rinks/leagues becoming the norm in my neck of the woods, ice hockey equipment really should be available all 12 months.

No problem here with sagging but yeah, you can always tape em' or have the velcro sewed in.

Yeah, I often tape them to my shorts because of the lack of Velcro in addition to the fact that they hang and sag like some old...well, you get the idea.

Lets see if they shrink.

I can't imagine they would since they are either mostly or 100% polyester.