Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsmart

Goin Back to Cali!

I'll be in the OC next week...catching up with some folks from the board and just checkin to make sure HG and HM are still the best thing going in the OC. Any other shops that I should add to the list?

Thanks!

As far as service goes, I would recommend Ultimate Skate and Hockey at the Duck's practice facility in Anaheim. Their selection of stuff is not as extensive as HG or HM, but the staff there seem very knowledgeable, especially regarding skates.

Not sure if they would have anything anymore, but the Anaheim Ducks little store might be open at the Honda Center. They might have some leftover sticks. I'd make a call first though.

The Monkey and the Giant have a ton of stuff. That pro shop at the Anaheim Ice facility was not too exciting when i went.

If you travel up to El Segundo (near LAX), the Toyota Sports Center is where the Kings practice and they usually have pro sticks and gloves, as well as retail stuff.