Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ID Rollerpop

Puck of choice for a new league

The youth league I work with is going to be finishing the installation of permanent dasherboards over the next few months which will allow us to use a puck for the first time next season. My question is if you were in my situation and could choose any roller puck you wanted for your new. League what would you pick? IDS, Rocket, ProPuck or something else intirely.

What kind of surface are you playing on. I like IDS for sport court type surfaces and for painted concrete I like a roll of worn in electric tape.

My personal choice would be the rocket puck. However, what puck you should use really depends on the surface. Try out both the IDS and rocket puck, then go with which one bounces and rolls up on its side the least.

I use sonic mac 1 pucks, I found them the best in terms of weights, and bounce. Plus you don't get the problem with them rolling and bobbling all the time like with the IDs.